- Saturday 2nd March, 2019: 1:00pm – Midnight
Shuttle Bus Service
There will be a shuttle bus service provided from Central Bangkok to the festival site. Shuttle busses will be running throughout the day with a return service after the festival.
Full service info and prices TBC.
Definitely one of the easiest choices and, to make heading to the festival smoother, we have created a set of instructions in Thai/English for you to show to your driver and help you get there - you can grab them here
Before you consider driving, make sure you have a designated driver who will not be consuming alcohol - safety first guys!
- On Ramintra-Lamlukka Expressway turn right to Lamlukka Road
- Drive passed Big C and and continue for 1km
- Straight after Klong 6 bridge turn left into Soi Liap Klong Hok. You will notice a Sign that says “Thai Wake Park” on the left.
- Drive up the Soi for 5-6km. There will be sign in front of a temple on the left hand side that says “Festival Parking”.
- Get out at the sign and walk over the bridge to Ket Prapha Temple.
- A Shuttle Bus will take you in to the Festival Site.
Please note that festival parking and festival drop off point is at the temple only. Parking can only accommodate 250 cars. If you are travelling in a large group, we suggest using the shuttle bus service or hiring a mini-van.
There will be very limited parking off-site located at the temple (Ket Prapha Temple). There will be no parking available on-site. Parking is limited to 250 cars only and operates on a first-come first-served basis. Arrive early to get your parking spot :)
If you are travelling from another province or overseas, the easiest way to get to Kolour In The Park is to catch a plane to Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang airports and then follow the ‘By Car’ directions listed above.
The festival starts at 1:00pm and concludes at midnight, with the afterparty end-time TBC. Kolour In The Park will have shuttle busses running from the festival site to Central Bangkok. These will start leaving from 10pm to Central Bangkok.
Shuttle Buses will require a ticket. These will be pre-sold tickets and will have to be bought prior to the festival. A shuttle bus only leaves once it’s full. Pickup/drop-off locations are TBC. Please check back for this information closer to the festival date.
There will also be a Grab Taxi booth located at festival entrance for you to order a taxi from. We suggest pre-booking your driver before the festival’s end-time.
Kolour In The Park Festival is a 20+ event. All minors must be accompanied by an adult (Please check back for an update on the underage policy). Please make sure you bring along a valid Passport, Driver’s License or ID card.
Tickets can be printed out or presented on your phone. Please ensure you have all valid tickets downloaded and ready to show to our friendly Front Gate staff.
Security are entitled to search all patrons upon entry or during the event. Any person not compliant will be refused entry or removed from the event
Kolour In The Park Festival has the right to refuse entry or access to the campsite or festival site to people who:
- Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant
- Have been banned from events before, imposed by either Kolour In The Park Festival or the administrative, legal or police governing bodies
- Illustrate behaviour that intends to disturb public peace or provoke assault, hatred, rage etc
- Refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off-limits by security services
- Are wearing hi-visibility vests or clothing impersonating event staff, gang-related or uniforms that impersonate police, event staff or other emergency service personnel
- On request, security has the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests
- Alcohol, food or drink purchased outside the festival grounds
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks or flares
- Glass bottles, containers or jars of any kind
- Professional photography equipment
- Anything deemed to be dangerous or offensive by festival staff
ATMs & Festival Currency
As festival-goers ourselves, we’re constantly in search of making the experience a little bit more seamless. We know you want to carry as little on you as possible. That's why Kolour In The Park 2019 will be a 100% cashless event. This means less time standing in lines, and a whole lot more dancing!
Your wristband will hold your festival currency and will be able to be topped up at Top Up booths throughout the festival. Top Up booths will accept credit/debit cards and cash. There will also be an on-site ATM. Once topped up, simply allow your chosen vendor to scan your wristband and, voila! Your purchase is complete. Refund booths will also be available should you need to be refunded.
Please note that all patrons will be wrist-banded on entry to the festival. Any patrons without a wristband that are on site will be asked to leave. If your wristband is lost you will need to purchase a new wristband. Wristbands cannot be replaced or transferred to friends.
There will be a very limited public lockers available and will operate on a first-come first-served basis. The lockers can store small backpacks, wallets and phones and other valuable items you don’t want to cart around the festival with you. You will need to bring your own lock and key.
If you purchased a Kolour Plus+ ticket, then you will have a private locker service.
Kolour In The Park will have the following facilities to all Kolourians for 2019:
- Top Up & Refund Booths
- Curated Food and Market Stalls
- Toilets and Changing Rooms
- First Aid Station
- Free Massage Station
- Designated Swimming Lake & Games
- Mosquito Spray Stations
- Official Kolour In The Park Merchandise Stall
Once again there will be a range of food stalls to cater to all of our meat-eating and vegetarian Kolourians.
To compliment these mouth-watering treats, we will have a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available from one of the many bars located around the festival site.
There will be a diverse range of arts & craft stalls at Kolour In The Park 2019. Forgot something at home or want to add that little something extra to your outfit? There will be everything from festival merchandise to accessories. Stop by one of the makeup and glitter stalls to add a touch of sparkle to your day.
Arts & craft and food vendor applicants can enquire via our Applications Page.
Lost & Found
Please hand any found items to one of the festival staff. All lost and found items will be posted online after the festival.
First Aid Tent
If you require medical attention, please see our medical and First Aid area. This will be located inside the festival grounds for the entirety of the festival.
Ticketing & Refund Policy
Tickets are non-refundable, however, they are transferable. Meaning if you are unable to attend the festival, your ticket will still be valid for different patron without changing the name. Kolour In The Park runs rain, hail or shine. Please note that artist schedule is subject to change.
Not sure what to bring to Kolour In The Park 2019?
Please refer to our list of recommended and essential items:
- Tickets and identification
- Cash and cards – we have an ATM and top up stations available throughout the festival site.
- Swimming costume and towel
- Power bank
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Insect repellent
Want to find a place to sleep nearby the festival site or in Bangkok city? Our partner Festicket can help making your festival journey smoother. Click here to explore accommodation options and festival extras!