We are running round-trip minibus service from Bangkok to the festival (Ekamai Bus Station and RCA). This is one of the safest and cheapest ways to travel there, starting from just 50THB per person! View schedule and book minibus tickets here: www.eventpop.me/e/8021-kitp20bus
Definitely one of the easiest choices! Thanks to our official transport sponsor Grab, you can travel to/from the festival with ease from booking JustGrab, GrabCar, GrabCar Premium from your Grab mobile application. There will be a Grab booth at the festival's temple drop-off and staff to help you.
Use these Grab promo codes on the festival day
All users get 100THB discount / 2 rides - Apply code KOLOUR
- Valid for JustGrab, GrabCar, GrabCar Premium
- For rides To/From Thai Wake Park, Lumlukka
Download Grab mobile application here.
By Local Taxi
The average one-way price from central Bangkok to Thai Wake Park is 400THB. Tell the driver you’re going to “Lum-luk-ka-klong-hok” or show this map. However, we don’t recommend this option as the local taxis can overcharge you.
Before you consider driving, make sure you have a designated driver who will not be consuming alcohol - safety first guys!
- On Ramintra-Lamlukka Expressway turn right to Lumlukka Road
- Drive pass Big C and and continue straight for 1km
- Right after getting off the Klong 6 bridge, turn left into “Liap Klong Hok” alley. You will see a “Thai Wake Park” sign.
- Drive straight up the alley for 5-6km. There will be a “Festival Parking” sign in front of a temple on the left.
- Once you park, a free shuttle will take you to the festival entrance.
View Google Map
Festival parking drop-off point is at the temple only. Parking can only accommodate 250 cars. If you are traveling in a large group, we suggest using the minibus service, Grab, or hiring a minivan.
If you are traveling from another province or overseas, the easiest way to get to Kolour In The Park is to catch a plane to Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang airports and then follow other travel options above.